WELCOME TO MY SIMPLE BUT HUMOROUS SITE

To all my viewers and friends out there , you're always welcome to my site and i hope you enjoy everything I posted .. Hoping too you can help me to scattered this site so somebody can discover my talent.

Difficulties are God's errands. When we are sent upon them, it is an evidence of his confidence.

Obstacles are those frightening things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.


Trouble develops in us the ability to meet it. It strengthens and matures those it touches. Trouble frequently finds for us our deepest friends.We need the night to see the stars.

Monday, October 20, 2008

QUOTES

LOVE IS NOT THE RISK BUT FOR THOSE PERSON WHO MADE IT RISK REMAIN LOSER! LOVE IS A GAME OF LIFE.... WHY? THATS WE USUALLY ARE FOR ... THE ANSWER.... BECAUSE THE WORD LOVE CAN CHANGE OUR LIFE! WE TEND TO FEEL THE PAINFUL HEARTACHE OR THE TOTAL HAPPINESS THAT CAN COMPLETE OUR LIFE...LETS PLAY THE GAME OF LIFE FAIRLY SO WE CAN HAVE THE HAPPINESS THAT WE WANT TO HAVE IN OUR LIFE....I MADE THE RISK LOVE BEFORE AND RIGHT NOW I WANNA PLAY IT WISELY .. LOVING SOMEONE IS THE PAINFUL PART.... WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE EXPECTING FOR NOTHING !


mARIA gLENDA

No comments:

What can you see about the personality of MARIA GLENDA CAPIN?