WELCOME TO MY SIMPLE BUT HUMOROUS SITE

To all my viewers and friends out there , you're always welcome to my site and i hope you enjoy everything I posted .. Hoping too you can help me to scattered this site so somebody can discover my talent.

Difficulties are God's errands. When we are sent upon them, it is an evidence of his confidence.

Obstacles are those frightening things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.


Trouble develops in us the ability to meet it. It strengthens and matures those it touches. Trouble frequently finds for us our deepest friends.We need the night to see the stars.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mt. Agad-Agad Puga-an Iligan City

Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology Department of Physical Education Conducting Mountain Climbing. The Physical Education 4 Covering the Basic Mountaineering Course. As what mountaineer said there are two activities that are indemand physically naming MOUNTAINEERING and BACKPACKING which include of confronting various elements such as SUN, RAIN and WIND. During our climbing last March 08, 2008 we really experience those elements that I've mention above but stepping out the wilderness requires a lot of planning and preparation to ensure that the mountaineer brings and possesses the skill to use necessary equipment required to support , feed and to protect us from the elements.
We have the four major types of activities namely:
1. Hiking/Trekking-Mountain Climbing
2. Ice/Snow Climbing
3. Rock Climbing - Arificial and Natural Wall
4. Navigation - Space/Marine/Land
As we go along with our climbing I've learn these following principles during the expedition that if we climb the mountain and we're along with our trail never try to underestimate the mountain the trail for your is getting harder and difficult to climb, the second is A mountain is there to change you, not for you to change it. It's really true that mounatin can really change you not for you to change it base on my experience during our overnight staying at Mt. Agad-Agad Puga-an Iligan City I can really says the natural nature change me and my problem that i've carrying it along my climbing the mounatin after overnight staying there , all of those hurdles that I have in me after that everything was vanished like a wind that passing in your face and you just felt it and I am already moving on forwardly to my life. The third is Mountaineers of all levels should undergo physical conditioning preparation I can says that this is already proven base on my experience again during our expedition. You can't never be on the peak that you we're aim to reach if you don't perform the third principle is Going to the peak or summit is not a contest. Yes! it's really true because if you think that is a contest then reaching or going to the summit might cause to all the troops an accident while going there.
Being part of the mountaineers expedition We have the International Dictm " Take nothing but Pictures, Kill nothing but Time, Leave nothing but Footprints". and we have also our motto" We Climd for Fun, Health and a Cause"
" We Climb Mountains because it is there". -- Sir George Mallory
Thus, are the unforgetable experience that I can't never forget til i grow old.

No comments:

What can you see about the personality of MARIA GLENDA CAPIN?